Grain Free - Indoor Cat – Turkey, Chicken & Duck Formula
Nutrience | Dry Food
Choisir son magasin :
- Animo etc Beauport On order
- Animo etc Blainville On order
- Animo etc Boisbriand On order
- Animo etc Cap-Rouge On order
- Animo etc Deux-Montagnes On order
- Animo etc Drummondville In stock ( 3 )
- Animo etc Greenfield park On order
- Animo etc Ile Bizard On order
- Animo etc Lachine On order
- Animo etc Mascouche On order
- Animo etc Mirabel (St-Canut) On order
- Animo etc Repentigny On order
- Animo etc Rock Forest On order
- Animo etc Rouyn-Noranda On order
- Animo etc St-Eustache On order
- Animo etc St-Hubert On order
- Animo etc St-Hyacinthe On order
- Animo etc St-Jérôme On order
- Animo etc St-Rémi On order
- Animo etc Ste-Julie On order
- Animo etc Ste-Thérèse On order
- Animo etc Val des Brises On order
- Animo etc Vaudreuil On order
- Animo etc Vimont On order
Consulter la page Trouver un magasin pour plus d'options dans votre choix.
Informations on the product
Indoor Cat – Turkey, Chicken & Duck Formula
A lower-fat formulation for cats of all life stages and all breeds, Nutrience Grain Free Indoor Cat – Turkey, Chicken & Duck formula especially suits indoor cats and less active cats still requiring a grain-free diet. This grain- and gluten-free formulation offers:
Multiple Premium Animal Proteins:Premium lean protein sources provide a complete essential amino acid profile for overall health and growth of your cat, while keeping them trim & fit.
Low-Glycemic Carbohydrates:Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates, which slow or lower glucose release into the bloodstream, may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
Coconut Oil, Pineapple Extract & Psyllium Fiber:Coconut oil is used for its ability to provide multiple health benefits, while pineapple extract and psyllium fiber reduces the formation of hairballs & eases their intestinal transit.
Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables:Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
Recognized by the Glycemic Research Institute (GRI):Certified low glycemic and diabetic pet friendly by the GRI, a professional clinical research organization specializing in glycemic index testing.
Marine Source Omega-3:Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids, to contribute to a healthy skin and coat while reducing shedding.
Nutritional Supplements:Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote digestion, while glucosamine & chondroitin are incorporated to maintain joint health.
Ingredient Sources:75% premium animal ingredients • 25% fruits & vegetables • 0% grain
Products stocks are always renewed to fill client needs. .