Grain Free - Dog - Ocean Fish Formula
Nutrience | Dry Food
Choisir son magasin :
- Animo etc Beauport On order
- Animo etc Blainville On order
- Animo etc Boisbriand On order
- Animo etc Cap-Rouge On order
- Animo etc Deux-Montagnes On order
- Animo etc Drummondville On order
- Animo etc Greenfield park On order
- Animo etc Ile Bizard On order
- Animo etc Lachine On order
- Animo etc Mascouche In stock ( 2 )
- Animo etc Mirabel (St-Canut) On order
- Animo etc Repentigny On order
- Animo etc Rock Forest On order
- Animo etc Rouyn-Noranda On order
- Animo etc St-Eustache On order
- Animo etc St-Hubert On order
- Animo etc St-Hyacinthe On order
- Animo etc St-Jérôme On order
- Animo etc St-Rémi On order
- Animo etc Ste-Julie On order
- Animo etc Ste-Thérèse On order
- Animo etc Val des Brises On order
- Animo etc Vaudreuil On order
- Animo etc Vimont On order
Consulter la page Trouver un magasin pour plus d'options dans votre choix.
Informations on the product
Ocean Fish Formula
For pets sensitive to poultry and other land-based proteins, Nutrience Grain Free Ocean Fish formula provides a delicious grain- and gluten-free alternative for all life stages:
Multi-Fish Protein:Multiple sources of coldwater fish provide protein and essential amino acids for overall health and maintenance.
Low-Glycemic Carbohydrates:Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates, which slow or lower glucose release into the bloodstream, may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
Coconut Oil & Botanicals:A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
Fruits & Vegetables:
Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
Recognized by the Glycemic Research Institute (GRI):Certified low glycemic and diabetic pet friendly by the GRI, a professional clinical research organization specializing in glycemic index testing.
Marine Source Omega-3:Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids, to contribute to a healthy skin and coat.
Nutritional Supplements:Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote digestion, while glucosamine & chondroitin are incorporated to maintain joint health.
Ingredient Sources:76% premium animal ingredients • 24% fruits & vegetables • 0% grain
Products stocks are always renewed to fill client needs. .