Grain Free - Small Breed – Turkey, Chicken & Herring
Nutrience | Dry Food
Choisir son magasin :
- Animo etc Beauport On order
- Animo etc Blainville On order
- Animo etc Boisbriand On order
- Animo etc Cap-Rouge In stock ( 1 )
- Animo etc Deux-Montagnes On order
- Animo etc Drummondville In stock ( 3 )
- Animo etc Greenfield park On order
- Animo etc Ile Bizard On order
- Animo etc Lachine On order
- Animo etc Mascouche On order
- Animo etc Mirabel (St-Canut) In stock ( 1 )
- Animo etc Repentigny On order
- Animo etc Rock Forest On order
- Animo etc Rouyn-Noranda On order
- Animo etc St-Eustache In stock ( 1 )
- Animo etc St-Hubert On order
- Animo etc St-Hyacinthe On order
- Animo etc St-Jérôme On order
- Animo etc St-Rémi On order
- Animo etc Ste-Julie On order
- Animo etc Ste-Thérèse On order
- Animo etc Val des Brises On order
- Animo etc Vaudreuil On order
- Animo etc Vimont On order
Consulter la page Trouver un magasin pour plus d'options dans votre choix.
Informations on the product
Small Breed – Turkey, Chicken & Herring
Our signature everyday diet for all life stages, now in a smaller kibble size for small and toy breed dogs, Nutrience Grain Free Turkey, Chicken & Herring Formula for Small Breeds especially suits active or grain-sensitive pets. This grain- and gluten-free formulation offers:
Multiple Premium Animal Proteins:4 premium sources of animal ingredients provide a complete essential amino acid profile for overall health and growth of your small or toy breed dog.
Low-Glycemic Carbohydrates:Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates, which slow or lower glucose release into the bloodstream, may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
Coconut Oil & Botanicals:A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables:Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
Recognized by the Glycemic Research Institute (GRI):Certified low glycemic and diabetic pet friendly by the GRI, a professional clinical research organization specializing in glycemic index testing.
Marine Source Omega-3:Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids, to contribute to a healthy skin and coat.
Nutritional Supplements:Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote digestion, while glucosamine & chondroitin are incorporated to maintain joint health.
Ingredient Sources:78% premium animal ingredients • 22% fruits & vegetables • 0% grain
Products stocks are always renewed to fill client needs. .